Total Managed Support
One of the hallmarks of our business model has always been the building of lasting relationships with our clients. Our Total Managed Support program is the backbone of that relationship.
The truth is, sometimes bad things happen to good websites for a myriad of reasons. The rapid pace of technology is now measured in weeks and months instead of years. Newer and better is days away instead of months and years. Major browser updates and patches are released almost monthly, often wreaking havoc on a site's look and feel. Our Total Managed Support program is our committment to your business to provide ongoing, 24/7 support for issues that may arise from human error, hacking, or changes in technology due to new standards, browser releases, patches, third-party components, server platform software, and database software.
Our support program is more than just a slogan. It's a serious and comprehensive five point program designed and tested to ensure that your website is fully protected and remains up and running.
- Resolution of all issues, regardless of cause
- A proactive manual quarterly review of your website to address and fix incompatibilities that may arise due to browser releases or technology changes including 3rd party software and database updates as well as changes in industry regulations.
- Around the clock automated monitoring of key/mission critical functionality such as contact forms, registration forms, login areas, and transaction areas including shopping carts, and typical "click paths" for your website.
- Unlimited access to technical support for technical advice or questions.
- Priority timely response to all reported issues (within 2 hours. Less for critical issues).
At the end of the day, you need to feel comfortable that the company you're partnering with for your website design and development is in it for the long haul. With our Total Managed Support program, you can rest easy and concentrate on doing what you do best: running your business, knowing that your website is protected from the gamut of outside forces.